Nobody’s View is written by a real person at a real computer. He is a real writer with real experiences and real opinions. He’s probably a lot like you. He’s probably a lot different than you. He has been told he isn’t famous enough, smart enough, simple enough, or complex enough. He’s been told he’s too quiet, loud, distant, and close. In other words, he’s nobody special trying to make it in the world. Nobody’s View is a place for people to read and share opinions. We’re not here to shoehorn, bully, or press. If you’re nobody in particular, then welcome!
Nobody’s Recent Posts
- It’s 5773, but the Message of Passover 2013 Is Still as Strong as Ever
- While They Pick Popes, Sequester, and Make Us Wait, We Can Control Something in the Drama….
- A Suede Jacket From Florence, Italy, Reminds a Nobody of Days Gone By and…Fashion?
- From Cheez-Its to Recliners, We’re Always Learning Who We Are
- Still Here. Still Nobody. Still Going Strong!
- Saw @eddiehallWSM on @bbcbreakfast fold one frying pan. Strong! I folded 2 things today: a folding chair and an ome… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- RT @sasathebutcher: Them: "What's the hardest thing about finishing a novel?" Me: "Netflix." #amwriting #writerslife 2 days ago
- Life makes us all wise. As we start a new week, remember: #happiness will grow if you share. Don't bottle it up!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- #lazy #happiness #spirit #simpleordinarywisdom https://t.co/fQPC5ZshC4 5 days ago
- What techniques - #spiritual or otherwise - do you use to get from Wednesday to the end of the week with wellbeing… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Nobody’s Old Clutter